Friday, December 4, 2009

Dailly assignment : Dealing With School And Job

Topic : Dealing With School And Job

Ever since I got a part time job after school, I have trouble managing my time. By the time I get home from work, I don't have much time to do my school work. I have to rush through my homework, and I always turn my assignments late. My social life also suffers a lot. I never seen to have enough time to deal with friends because I have a very busy job after school.Some of my friends have even stopped inviting me to go out with them. Worst of all, demanding job leaves me little time for myself. I don't have time to do the thing I really have so little time for study, taking picture,and watching movies. Since I have so little, I receive bad grades. Although I need the extra money I make, my job job really occupy all my time. In addition to that bordering job, I and my brother do not sometimes understand each other. For one thing, we have different sleeping habits. He likes to stay up late watching TV or listening to music, but I prefer to go to bed early. Furthermore, he likes the room neat and clean at all times. On the the other hand, so busy with job, I don't have time to keep things in the right way like him. I never hang up my clothes, and I always have book and paper scattered all over the room. Finally, while my roommate socializes with everybody, I don't. He likes to have friends in our room and sometimes makes it a party's place by bringing there a nice lovely music. On the other hand, I need my privacy and think of my room as my quite space where I could stay by myself.

Written by David Lateu

No comments:

Post a Comment