Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Daily assignment: Write a 20 sentence paragraph using no words with the letter E

Topic: My First Day in This Country

Coming in this country was amazing(1). I was first afraid(2). Finally, I built a way in changing
my mind(3). Going shopping was so difficult(4). I was not accustom in doing things in that way(5). I was going to Walmart in April morning(6). I saw a man slapping a small girl across a building(7). Don't you sorry for that girl? I said(8). Nobody was happy about that crazy man(9). It was good to bring him to court I thought(10). It was raining and nobody ran quickly as that road was too sliding(11). This day is so busy and I will not do as I thought(12). A woman who was coming from my right saw that crazy man and said: " stupid man, do you know human right?"(13). An unknown car was coming and that stupid man ran quickly living that girl(14). I said " thank God, this girl is lucky"(15). Just as I was going back, I was walking so fast and I saw a bus hitting a taxi(16). I was unhappy as I saw a man from that taxi with blood on his hand(17). I was afraid and so sad that I sat down(18). That day was sorrowful as I saw so many unusual situations(19). Starting from that day, taking a taxi or a bus was so difficult that I thought walking was a right solution(20).

Written By David Lateu

No comments:

Post a Comment