Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Daily assignment

Topic: My Favorite Vacation

In the year 2004, When I was still in my home country, I had an amazing vacation. It was
in Cameroon, on December when the company where I was working gave me one month vacation. So I decided to spend it in another city with my uncle in the North province. It was very far from my city and the trip took one day long. For the first time, I traveled by train. It was boring because the train was too noisy and some passengers quarreled during all the trip, arguing about the seat. We reached later in the night and my uncle was waiting for me at the train station. He welcomed me and we went home. That city was smaller than mine .
The first week, I was offset because the climate was unpleasant: very cold in the morning and very hot in the afternoon. Gradually, I became familiar with it and started enjoying it. On Sunday, my uncle took me to the zoo which was the most important of the country and for the first time, I watched the biggest wild animals. The most fraten ones were the lions, tigers, elephant s, the logest snake, and some other kind of animals that I have ever seen. I was very scare when I saw a big monkey walking toward us but they told me to be quiet because they seldom attack a person. We went to the river and I saw water falling from the montain into the valley; it was very intersting and there were many torists taking pictures. Down side in the river, crocodiles and fish were swiming. The second week, we also visited other famous places such as the national "musee" and the greatest lac of the city. By the time I went back in my city, I had enjoyed living my uncle so that I did not longer want to leave.
Finally, that vacation was special for me because when I ever remember it , I am so excieted and would like to visit those famous places again.

Written by David Lateu

No comments:

Post a Comment