Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dally assignment

Topic: My Favorite Food

Amount all kind of food I have enjoyed, rice likely appears to be my favorite food. It represents almost 75% of carbohydrate consumed all over the world. There are various type of rice: there is white long grain rice, Uncle Benz, and short grain rice. It is grown in many countries in the world, especially in China, Thailand, Japan, Europe, and in South America. It is one of the most commercialized crop because of its high demand. It is sold in every country around the world.
Rice can be found in supermarkets, stores, and in restaurants when it is already cooked. I like eating rice for lunch and sometimes for diner. It is the most energetic food I know because it produces more calories than other food. There are many easy way to cook it: it can be cooked in oil with water, salt, tomato, butter and other ingredients. They can also just cooked it with water and then eaten with tomato soup, bread, beans, vegetable and other kind of soup.
Rice is the most helpful food in the world. It is the common food distributed in poor countries, countries facing war, natural disasters or countries that are in emergency situation.
Rice is my favorite food because it is less expensive, easy to cook and also because while eating it, I feel more comfortable. So I recommend to everyone to enjoy and promote the consumption of rice.
Written by David lateu

No comments:

Post a Comment