Saturday, September 19, 2009

Daily assignment

Topic: Kangaroo, The Exciting Animals

The white kangaroo seems to be the favorite of children and animals lovers throughout the world. For many years there have been many species of kangaroo in Cameroon. They lived in the forest and in bushes. Kangaroo used to be common in other areas. However, as the human population increased and the forest dramatically destroyed, kangaroos territory gradually disappeared. And so did the kangaroos. Now the Cameroonian government has created a number of "kangaroo reserves" to protect them. When I was still back in my country, although the government had prohibited the destruction forest reserve, I sometimes go hunting with my uncle. Gazelles, monkeys and kangaroos were our favor animals. I especially like the kangaroo's meat because it is so nice, easy to cook and also my grand father always told me that when you eat it frequently, not only you live longer but also you become smart, healthier, fact and you can be stronger as a buffalo. Although kangaroos are not domestic animals, my neighbor used to raise some. For the whole first year of its life, the kangaroo baby is completely dependent on its mother. The newborn kangaroo is a tiny, helpless little creature. At birth, its eyes remain closed for three or four weeks. They develop fairly slowly compared to most animals. The babies are completely dependent on their mother for a long time. In fact, they even begin to walk until they are about five months old. The only food they can eat at least a year is their mother's milk. Although kangaroos are not harmful animals, I have seen a kangaroo pushing my neighbor's child and take his food.
Kangaroos are exciting and amazing animals. Even though all species are face of extinction, their meat is the one to taste. A person who tries it will not regret.

Written by David lateu

No comments:

Post a Comment