Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dailly assignment: My Closet Friend

Topic: My Closet friend

My closet friend is a young man who works with me. He is a tidy man, he is always very punctual at work. Once he reaches there, he must work harder and sometimes when they close work, he will spend about 30 more minutes fixing or preparing the program for the next day since he is a supervisor. He likes all employees without discrimination. He is always very clean and he likes new trend. His small head with black hair is shaved every month. Sometimes, he likes to wear a hat. He has blue shining eyes on which he wears glasses recommended by the doctor. He seldom forgets them. Georges has a round chin, a big mouth that shows beautiful bright teeth and he is usually happy. He often dresses in a white shirt on which he uses a green beautiful scarf. He likes to iron any clothe before wearing it. He is the nice friend I have ever had because of his hospitality among everybody. Most of the time, he is always concerned about anybody who needs help. Georges is the most trustful person I know. He has never cheated or stolen. . Because he is a good christian, he always advises me to love everybody like myself. Since I took gorges as my best friend, I have never seen him angry. He always smiles every time whenever he is uncomfortable or not. Finally, Georges is my closet friend because not only he gives me helpful advices but also hes always assists me when I need help.
Written by David Lateu

No comments:

Post a Comment